We are guided by five core values in everything we do.
- Respect and concern for others and their rights
- Pursuit of knowledge and commitment to achievement of potential
- Self-acceptance and respect of self
- Social and civic responsibility
- Environmental responsibility
Our purpose is to ensure that students leave the College well prepared for their future and have opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to achieve their individual potential and play an active, positive role in civic and economic life.
The Western Australian Curriculum describes what students should know, understand, value and be able to do to succeed in today’s world. We design educational programs according to the Principles of Teaching, Learning and Assessment to give students the opportunity to realise their potential.
We are committed to the following priority areas:
- Success for all students
- High quality learning environment
- Staff capacity and leadership
The staff at Cannington Community College are proud to be part of a strong public school system.