Welcome to our Website
CANNINGTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
This information was last updated on 3 August
- All students are expected to attend school, except for those medically referred to learn from home.
- Parents with medical advice that their child should not attend school due to COVID19 are asked to contact the College reception.
- Children not attending school without a medical reason will be marked as absent and will not be provided with a learning program.
CLEANING, HYGIENE and PERSONAL DISTANCING
- The extra cleaning, hygiene and personal distancing practices implemented at the start of Term 2 is continuing.
- Arrangements are in place to reduce direct personal contact, enhance personal hygiene practices and strengthen cleaning at the College.
- Cleaning practices follow from advice from the Department of Health.
- Cleaners are present throughout the day undertaking regular cleaning and disinfecting of items and areas identified as 'high contact'.
- Playgrounds are open and play equipment is cleaned frequently.
- The canteen servery area is disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all classrooms.
- Much greater emphasis is given to health education in all classes.
- Personal distancing measures are in place to the extent possible.
- Parents are generally not permitted to enter the College grounds unless they are invited to a meeting.
- Younger students should be dropped off and picked up at the external gates.
- Parents of K and P children only may attend the classroom at the end of the day.
- The College reception is open for all parent enquiries.
- Students should order lunches before school.
- Parents may order for their children using www.myschoolconnect.com.au/canningtoncc or by downloading the app from myschoolconnect in the app store.
FORMS & DOCUMENTS
- Canteen Menu
- Canteen Online Ordering
- CCC Uniform Price List
- Info Contributions & Charges K to 10
- Kindergarten Stationery List
- Pre-primary Stationery List
- Secondary Stationery List
- Year 1 Stationery List
- Year 2 Stationery List
- Year 3 Stationery List
- Year 4 Stationery List
- Year 5 Stationery List
- Year 6 Stationery List
- Early Childhood Car Park Peak Traffic Flow