Welcome to our Website
CANNINGTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Cannington Community College emerged in 2001 from the amalgamation of Cannington Primary School and the lower secondary component of Cannington Senior High School. Most of our students are drawn from the local intake areas and there is strong interest from students living out of our area. Two in five of our students were born overseas (across 45 countries) and a similar number live in homes where English is not the first language. Three in five of our students who were born in Australia speak English as a first language at home.
There are 45 teaching staff and 26 non-teaching staff at the College.
The College’s Index of Community Socio-Educational Advantage (ICSEA) is 959 with 6% of students in the top quartile and 44% of students in the bottom quartile. The middle quartiles are close to the Australian distributions.
Our Moral Purpose is to empower students to contribute positively to society and to shape their futures using knowledge and skills developed in partnership with their family and wider community.
Our purpose is to ensure that students leave the College well prepared for their future and have opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to achieve their individual potential and play an active part in civic and economic life.
The Western Australian Curriculum describes what students should know, understand, value and be able to do to succeed in today’s world. We design educational programs according to the Principles of Teaching, Learning and Assessment to give students the opportunity to realise their potential.
The College embraces the Department of Education’s Strategic directions for public schools 2020-2024 and we are committed to the six improvement drivers:
- Provide every student with a pathway to a successful future
- Strengthen support for teaching and learning excellence in every classroom
- Build the capability of our leaders, our teachers and our allied professionals
- Develop enhanced school autonomy within a connected and unified public school system
- Partner with families, communities and agencies to support the educational engagement of every student
- Use evidence to drive decision making
FORMS & DOCUMENTS
- Canteen Menu
- Canteen Online Ordering
- CCC Uniform Price List
- Info Contributions & Charges K to 10
- Kindergarten Stationery List
- Pre-primary Stationery List
- Secondary Stationery List
- Year 1 Stationery List
- Year 2 Stationery List
- Year 3 Stationery List
- Year 4 Stationery List
- Year 5 Stationery List
- Year 6 Stationery List
- Early Childhood Car Park Peak Traffic Flow