Welcome to our Website
CANNINGTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
This information was last updated on 19 May
STUDENTS ARE TO RETURN TO SCHOOL
- From Monday 18 May all students are expected to attend school, except for those medically referred to learn from home. This means students are either at school or at home with a medical referral to learn from home. Students who are not in one of these groups will be recorded as absent.
- Parents with medical advice that their child should not attend school are asked to contact the College reception. Arrangements will be made, in partnership with the School of Special Educational Needs: Medical and Mental Health, to support learning from home.
- Children not attending school without a medical reason will be marked as absent and will not be provided with a learning program.
- The extra cleaning, hygiene and personal distancing practices implemented at the start of Term 2 will continue.
CLEANING and HYGIENE
- Arrangements are in place to reduce direct personal contact, enhance personal hygiene practices and strengthen cleaning at the College.
- Cleaning practices follow from advice from the Department of Health.
- Cleaners are present throughout the day undertaking regular cleaning and disinfecting of items and areas identified as 'high contact'.
- Playgrounds are open and play equipment is cleaned frequently.
- The canteen servery area is disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all classrooms.
- Much greater emphasis is being given to health education in all classes.
- Personal distancing measures are in place and students and staff are encouraged to maintain 1.5 m physical distancing whenever possible.
- The way we use rooms may be adjusted to increase personal separation.
- Parents and visitors must drop students at the gates/car park; they may not enter the grounds.
- The canteen operates with new queuing procedures.
- Play activities and physical education lessons have been modified to eliminate personal contact.
- The canteen continues to provide food at recess and lunch times.
- Students should order lunches before school.
- Parents may order for their children using www.myschoolconnect.com.au/canningtoncc or by downloading the app from myschoolconnect in the app store.
MESSAGE TO ALL ABORIGINAL FAMILIES AND ALL SCHOOL COMMUNITIES
Please contact us if you have any questions by telephone on 9351 2400 or email at email@example.com
FORMS & DOCUMENTS
- Canteen Menu
- Canteen Online Ordering
- CCC Uniform Price List
- Info Contributions & Charges K to 10
- Kindergarten Stationery List
- Pre-primary Stationery List
- Secondary Stationery List
- Year 1 Stationery List
- Year 2 Stationery List
- Year 3 Stationery List
- Year 4 Stationery List
- Year 5 Stationery List
- Year 6 Stationery List
- Early Childhood Car Park Peak Traffic Flow