How to Enrol

One of the student's parents or a court appointed guardian completes a form called an 'Application for Enrolment'. This form is available from the staff in the College office who are also able to assist people to complete it. Only children who are permanent residents of Australia and those who hold a visa of an approved sub-class number are eligible to enrol at a Government school. Parents or guardians will need to have their child's visa with them when they complete the application for enrolment form. Information about any suspensions or exclusions must also be provided at this time. Children under suspension from a Government school cannot enrol at another Government school until the suspension period has finished. Please note that this first stage is only an application for enrolment. Submitting the form to the College does not confirm that enrolment has been accepted.

To download the application to enrol, please go to the 'application to enrol' page.